- Our Firm
- Legal Services
- Birth Injuries
- Apgar Scores
- Abnormal Birth
- Cortical Blindness
- Midwife Malpractice
- Preterm Labor Negligence
- Birth Paralysis
- Delivery by Forceps or Vacuum Extraction
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
- Neonatal Hypoxia
- Retinopathy Prematurity
- Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Developmental Delays from Birth Malpractice
- Infant Resuscitation Errors
- Neonatal Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Brain Damage/Head Trauma
- Erb’s Palsy
- Infant Wrongful Death
- NICU Malpractice
- Subgaleal Hemorrhage
- C Section Cases
- Facial Paralysis
- IUGR/Intrauterine Growth Restriction
- Nuchal Cord Malpractice
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Fetal Acidosis
- OB-GYN Malpractice
- Uterine Rupture
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion
- Fetal Distress
- Klumpke’s Palsy
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Fetal Monitoring Malpractice
- Placental Abruption
- Clavicle Fracture
- Group B Streptococcus
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Free Consultation
Plastic Surgeons are specialized surgeons who focus on the improvement of a person’s appearance and the reconstruction of issues of the body. Many plastic surgeries are “elective” surgeries and are done for cosmetic purposes. Others are to repair damage after an accident or burn and are more medically necessary in nature. In either case, a Plastic Surgeon is expected to do his or her work with care, and negligence by a Plastic Surgeon can result in severe damage to a patient.
If you or someone you love has been harmed by the medical malpractice of a Plastic Surgeon, the highly experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian are here to fight for you.
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Philadelphia
Our law firm focuses exclusively on medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. Our mission is to make our clients whole and provide them with the financial compensation they deserve. Our firm’s mission is to provide each and every client the best service possible.
We provide expert assessments of your case, as well as highly personalized advice and counsel. We believe in leaving no stone unturned, and working as hard as it takes to get you the best verdict possible. Our high rate of success and history of high verdicts is because of these values.
Plastic Surgeon Medical Malpractice
Plastic Surgeons are highly educated doctors who not only went through medical school, but have also received further training in surgery, and then plastic surgery. These doctors typically receive certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery and have completed years of additional training and education in their field. Despite this training, Plastic Surgeons still make mistakes. These mistakes are often extremely noticeable and can have major side effects.
Due to the external nature of the work they do, negligence by Plastic Surgeons is often extremely noticeable and may cause embarrassment in addition to the financial and physical toll it may take. As a victim of medical malpractice, you should not be responsible for the costs of the Plastic Surgeon’s mistake.
Common Malpractice Claims Against Plastic Surgeons
Common claims for medical malpractice against Plastic Surgeons include, but are not limited to the following:
- Surgical Errors: When a surgery is performed negligently, scars can occur, dangerous medical conditions, or even death. Whether a piece of gauze is left in, or an artery is cut, the results can spell disaster for the patient.
- Breast Augmentation Mistakes: Breast augmentation surgery is very common, but when performed poorly can lead to loss of the breasts, unsightly scarring or shape, or even life-threatening infections.
- Face Lift Errors: Facelifts are designed to make a person appear younger, but when performed incorrectly can have results that cause unsightly features, disfigurement, and more.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty, known as a “nose job,” requires reconstruction of the cartilage and skin of the nose. When done incorrectly, the cosmetic result can be less than ideal, or even be truly difficult to live with.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Philadelphia
When a Plastic Surgeon commits medical malpractice, and that malpractice causes harm to you or a loved one, you are entitled to bring a medical malpractice claim to receive financial compensation. The experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian have the knowledge and years of practice to fight for your rights.
Contact us online or call our law office at (800) 529-6162 for a free consultation.