- Our Firm
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Apgar Scores
- Abnormal Birth
- Cortical Blindness
- Midwife Malpractice
- Preterm Labor Negligence
- Birth Paralysis
- Delivery by Forceps or Vacuum Extraction
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
- Neonatal Hypoxia
- Retinopathy Prematurity
- Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Developmental Delays from Birth Malpractice
- Infant Resuscitation Errors
- Neonatal Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Brain Damage/Head Trauma
- Erb’s Palsy
- Infant Wrongful Death
- NICU Malpractice
- Subgaleal Hemorrhage
- C Section Cases
- Facial Paralysis
- IUGR/Intrauterine Growth Restriction
- Nuchal Cord Malpractice
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Fetal Acidosis
- OB-GYN Malpractice
- Uterine Rupture
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion
- Fetal Distress
- Klumpke’s Palsy
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Fetal Monitoring Malpractice
- Placental Abruption
- Clavicle Fracture
- Group B Streptococcus
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Free Consultation
Neurosurgeons are neurology doctors who perform surgeries to fix and treat neurological conditions. When a neurological issue requires surgery, it is often a significant and difficult problem to fix. Neurosurgeons are expected to follow the accepted standards of medical care when treating patients with neurological conditions. When they fail to do so, and harm results to a patient, that patient can file a medical malpractice lawsuit to earn financial compensation for the injuries he or she has suffered.
If you or someone you love has been harmed by the medical malpractice of a Neurosurgeon, the highly experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian are here to fight for you.
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Philadelphia
Our law firm focuses exclusively on medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. Our mission is to make our clients whole and provide them with the financial compensation they deserve. Our firm’s mission is to provide each and every client the best service possible.
We provide expert assessments of your case, as well as highly personalized advice and counsel. We believe in leaving no stone unturned, and working as hard as it takes to get you the best verdict possible. Our high rate of success and history of high verdicts is because of these values.
Internal Medicine Doctor Medical Malpractice
Neurosurgeons are highly trained and specialized surgeons whose expertise lies in treating neurological conditions. The nervous system consists primarily of the nerves, the spine, and the brain. Medical issues that arise with these areas can be serious and very complicated. With these complications comes the risk for mistakes to be made that can negatively affect the lives and health of patients.
Despite the years of additional training that Neurosurgeons undergo, these doctors still often fail to meet the accepted standards of medical care in their field. When this happens, an injured patient is entitled to file a medical malpractice claim in order to receive financial compensation.
Common Malpractice Claims Against Neurosurgeons
Common claims for medical malpractice against Neurosurgeons includes, but is not limited to:
- Surgical Procedure Mistakes: Surgical procedures on the brain or other parts of the nervous system are important, but dangerous if not performed correctly. A person could be left paralyzed, with brain damage, or even be killed as the result of a failed procedure.
- Failure to Diagnose: Many medical conditions can be treated if they are diagnosed. Failure to diagnose a condition that should have been caught by the Neurosurgeon can result in liability on that doctor’s part.
- Failure to Treat Complications: Complications of a disease can arise that require treatment. When treatment is not made for those complications or is made improperly, the underlying condition could also be left untreated as well. When a doctor fails to properly treat these complications, that doctor could be held responsible through a medical malpractice lawsuit.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Philadelphia
When a Neurosurgeon commits medical malpractice, and that malpractice causes harm to you or a loved one, you are entitled to bring a medical malpractice claim to receive financial compensation. The experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian have the knowledge and years of practice to fight for your rights.
Contact us online or call our law office at (800) 529-6162 for a free consultation.