- Our Firm
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Apgar Scores
- Abnormal Birth
- Cortical Blindness
- Midwife Malpractice
- Preterm Labor Negligence
- Birth Paralysis
- Delivery by Forceps or Vacuum Extraction
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
- Neonatal Hypoxia
- Retinopathy Prematurity
- Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Developmental Delays from Birth Malpractice
- Infant Resuscitation Errors
- Neonatal Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Brain Damage/Head Trauma
- Erb’s Palsy
- Infant Wrongful Death
- NICU Malpractice
- Subgaleal Hemorrhage
- C Section Cases
- Facial Paralysis
- IUGR/Intrauterine Growth Restriction
- Nuchal Cord Malpractice
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Fetal Acidosis
- OB-GYN Malpractice
- Uterine Rupture
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion
- Fetal Distress
- Klumpke’s Palsy
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Fetal Monitoring Malpractice
- Placental Abruption
- Clavicle Fracture
- Group B Streptococcus
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Free Consultation
Otolaryngologists and ear, nose, and throat doctors (ENTs) specialize in the treatment of diseases and injuries to the ear, nose, and throat. They diagnose issues as simple as an ear infection all the way to attempting to fix issues that cause deafness. Many of these issues are instead made worse because of the negligent treatment provided by these doctors. A medical malpractice claim can get you the financial compensation you deserve.
If you or someone you love has been harmed by the medical malpractice of an Otolaryngologist/ENT, the highly experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian are here to fight for you.
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Philadelphia
Our law firm focuses exclusively on medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. Our mission is to make our clients whole and provide them with the financial compensation they deserve. Our firm’s mission is to provide each and every client the best service possible.
We provide expert assessments of your case, as well as highly personalized advice and counsel. We believe in leaving no stone unturned, and working as hard as it takes to get you the best verdict possible. Our high rate of success and history of high verdicts is because of these values.
Otolaryngologist/ENT Medical Malpractice
Otolaryngologists/ENTs are doctors who are highly educated in the diagnosis of issues related to the ear, nose, and throat, as well as treatment of those conditions and issues. These issues include allergies, ear infections, hearing loss, or even certain cancers of the neck and head. These complicated medical issues require a great deal of expertise, but when mistakes are made, those conditions can be made worse rather than be treated as they should.
However, when an Otolaryngologist/ENT makes a mistake that causes harm or leads to the death of a patient, they can be held responsible for that mistake. Proving a medical malpractice case can be difficult without the help of an experienced medical malpractice lawyer, but with the right legal assistance, you can get the financial compensation to which you are entitled.
Common Malpractice Claims Against Otolaryngologists/ENTs
Common claims for medical malpractice against Otolaryngologists/ENTs include, but are not limited to the following.
- Failure to Order Appropriate Test: Certain tests, such as an MRI or a CT scan can look inside the body and discover issues. When one should have been ordered but was not, harm can result.
- Failure to Properly Interpret Results: Incorrect interpretation of results can lead to missed diagnoses.
- Improper Medication: Certain diseases or conditions are easily treated with the right medication. If a doctor fails to properly prescribe a medicine, the harm that results can be the basis of a medical malpractice lawsuit.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Philadelphia
When an Otolaryngologist/ENT commits medical malpractice and that malpractice causes harm to you or a loved one, you are entitled to bring a medical malpractice claim to receive financial compensation. The experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian have the knowledge and years of practice to fight for your rights.
Contact us online or call our law office at (800) 529-6162 for a free consultation.