- Our Firm
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Apgar Scores
- Birth Paralysis
- Cortical Blindness
- Neonatal Hypoxia
- Preterm Labor Negligence
- Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Delivery by Forceps or Vacuum Extraction
- Infant Resuscitation Errors
- Neonatal Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Retinopathy Prematurity
- Brain Damage/Head Trauma
- Developmental Delays from Birth Malpractice
- Infant Wrongful Death
- NICU Malpractice
- Shoulder Dystocia
- C Section Cases
- Erb’s Palsy
- Nuchal Cord Malpractice
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Facial Paralysis
- Klumpke’s Palsy
- OB-GYN Malpractice
- Uterine Rupture
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion
- Fetal Monitoring Malpractice
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Group B Streptococcus
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Placental Abruption
- Clavicle Fracture
- Midwife Malpractice
- Free Consultation
Pediatricians specialize in the treatment of diseases and medical conditions in child patients. They handle the physical, behavior, and mental health issues of children. When a doctor commits medical malpractice while your child is the patient, the world can seem on its end. It is frightening when a child is sick, but a doctor’s malpractice makes things worse, a medical malpractice claim can help make your family whole.
If you or someone you love has been harmed by the medical malpractice of a Pediatrician, the highly experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian are here to fight for you.
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Philadelphia
Our law firm focuses exclusively on medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. Our mission is to make our clients whole and provide them with the financial compensation they deserve. Our firm’s mission is to provide each and every client the best service possible.
We provide expert assessments of your case, as well as highly personalized advice and counsel. We believe in leaving no stone unturned, and working as hard as it takes to get you the best verdict possible. Our high rate of success and history of high verdicts is because of these values.
Pediatrician Medical Malpractice
Pediatricians are highly educated doctors of medicine (M.D.) or doctors of osteopathy (D.O.) Not only must they complete the rigorous studies of medical school, but they must also complete a residency training program after medical school, and most are required to be board certified in pediatric medicine.
Even these highly educated doctors still make mistakes. When they do, the health of your child is put at risk. When these mistakes lead to harm to your child, the financial and emotional toll it takes can be extreme. If that is the case, you can file a medical malpractice lawsuit to win the compensation you deserve.
Common Malpractice Claims Against Pediatricians
Common claims for medical malpractice against Pediatricians include, but are not limited to:
- Appendicitis: Failure to diagnose appendicitis is one of the most common missed diagnoses by Pediatricians. If an appendix were to burst, the resulting infection can be life-threatening and may result in the child patient’s untimely death.
- Physical Mistreatment: If a doctor abuses a child in medical treatment, drops a small child, or otherwise causes physical harm, he or she can be held responsible for the injuries your child suffered.
- Meningitis Misdiagnosis: Meningitis is one of the most common diseases associated with Pediatrician medical malpractice. Meningitis symptoms, if misread, will not result in early treatment, as is necessary to prevent serious harm to the patient.
Children who are harmed by the malpractice of Pediatricians, and their parents, are entitled to receive financial compensation for the injuries suffered.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Philadelphia
When a Pediatrician commits medical malpractice, and that malpractice causes harm to you or a loved one, you are entitled to bring a medical malpractice claim to receive financial compensation. The experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian have the knowledge and years of practice to fight for your rights.
Contact us online or call our law office at (800) 529-6162 for a free consultation.