- Our Firm
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Apgar Scores
- Birth Paralysis
- Cortical Blindness
- Neonatal Hypoxia
- Preterm Labor Negligence
- Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Delivery by Forceps or Vacuum Extraction
- Infant Resuscitation Errors
- Neonatal Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Retinopathy Prematurity
- Brain Damage/Head Trauma
- Developmental Delays from Birth Malpractice
- Infant Wrongful Death
- NICU Malpractice
- Shoulder Dystocia
- C Section Cases
- Erb’s Palsy
- Nuchal Cord Malpractice
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Facial Paralysis
- Klumpke’s Palsy
- OB-GYN Malpractice
- Uterine Rupture
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion
- Fetal Monitoring Malpractice
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Group B Streptococcus
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Placental Abruption
- Clavicle Fracture
- Midwife Malpractice
- Free Consultation
Pediatric Cardiologists specialize in the treatment of heart conditions, diseases, and injuries of child patients. This very specialized field, or sub-specialty of medicine, deals with difficult and often life-threatening conditions that patients suffer. When a Pediatric Cardiologist fails to satisfy the applicable medical standard of care, they should be held responsible for the costs of your child’s injuries.
If you or someone you love has been harmed by the medical malpractice of a Pediatric Cardiologist, the highly experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian are here to fight for you.
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Philadelphia
Our law firm focuses exclusively on medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. Our mission is to make our clients whole and provide them with the financial compensation they deserve. Our firm’s mission is to provide each and every client the best service possible.
We provide expert assessments of your case, as well as highly personalized advice and counsel. We believe in leaving no stone unturned, and working as hard as it takes to get you the best verdict possible. Our high rate of success and history of high verdicts is because of these values.
Pediatric Cardiologist Medical Malpractice
Pediatric Cardiologists work in a very specialized field. Not only are they specialized in the area of cardiology but in the field of cardiology associated with children. This requires years of additional training after medical school, including residency training, possible fellowships, and board certification.
When a Pediatric Cardiologist makes a mistake, the results are often fatal. Heart conditions require special treatment in most cases, and without that treatment, most patients will not survive. When a mistake fails to meet the applicable standard of care in the field, the Pediatric Cardiologist can be held responsible for a medical malpractice lawsuit.
Common Malpractice Claims Against Pediatric Cardiologists
Common claims for medical malpractice against Pediatric Cardiologists include, but are not limited to the following.
- Failure to Treat Heart Conditions: Heart conditions, such as arrhythmia, pulmonary stenosis, or pericarditis can cause serious harm or death in a child. If a doctor fails to treat the disease and does so negligently, the doctor is responsible for the damages.
- Misdiagnosis: If a Pediatric Cardiologist fails to diagnose a condition they should have caught or misidentified the condition, the wrong treatment (or no treatment) will occur. This can be fatal, and at the very least cause harm to your child.
- Improper Prescribing: If a child is given the wrong medication or the correct medication in the wrong dosage, the condition may go untreated, or even be made worse. This is dangerous, and should not be left unhandled.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Philadelphia
When a Pediatric Cardiologists commits medical malpractice, and that malpractice causes harm to you or a loved one, you are entitled to bring a medical malpractice claim to receive financial compensation. The experienced attorneys at Gilman & Bedigian have the knowledge and years of practice to fight for your rights.
Contact us online or call our law office at (800) 529-6162 for a free consultation.